Friday, July 10, 2009

New social media tool just for genealogists

I have a few ways of receiving new genealogy information. I get this information from a couple of email newsletters, a Yahoo group, and Twitter. All of these resource exploded with information yesterday about Genealogy Wise, the new social networking site for genealogists. I had a little trouble at first trying to sign up for an account there, but once I was able to, I did. It seems like it's going to be a great new resource for sharing information. I cannot believe that this site is still in pre-launch. From what I have read, this site doesn't official launch until July 17th.

I'm still exploring it to see what I can find. If you want to join me on my journey, you can add me as a friend through my profile page

No comments:

Post a Comment